Travels & Thoughts

Monday, June 12, 2006

First Blog

Welcome to this blog about all things audio production, the music industry, equipment, bands, home producers etc. This site will serve as the center for knowledge of the entire realm of music media, dubbed the "audio scene".

Anyone with suggestions for a better name let me know.

Now onto a little bit about me, the blog poster, audio scene master, musician, DJ, student: My name is Jeff Roeser, an 18 year old from Upstate New York. I have a passion for music creation, performance, and all the technical aspects of equipment such as mixers, speakers, amps and so on. In August, I'll be starting college at the University of Hartford- majoring in Audio Engineering Technology. What seems to be a near perfect fit for my interests, this intriguing major combines music theory, audio production, electronics, acoustics and some math and physics.

As I look forward to start school, I wanted to combine all my knowledge and share it with others (i.e. make a blog). Currently I have many separate websites, some defunct, that I would like to bring together. I do my own web design, and I have a small amount of web space so I teach myself basic HTML and get along most of the time with my browser.

So for all musicians, producers, or whoever else enjoys reading, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home